Is Achilles tendon pain from Achilles tendonitis stopping you from jogging, playing sports or wearing your favourite pair of shoes? Is Achilles tendon pain affecting your work, exercise or lifestyle in general? How would you like to discover a treatment for Achilles tendonitis that;
- Is NON invasive and Pain FREE
- Provides Effective Relief from pain and inflammation,
- Is 100% Natural, and contains NO Drugs or Steroids,
- Backed by a ‘No questions asked Money Back Guarantee’
If you answered yes and to any one or more of the above then the OSMO Patch may be the most important decision that you will make towards relieving your Achilles tendon pain and regaining control of your health TODAY!
The OSMO Patch used together with proper rest is capable of naturally reducing swelling and pain associated with Achilles tendonitis; however let’s begin by first getting a better understanding of a few important questions such as; what is Achilles tendonitis, what causes Achilles tendonitis, what are the signs and symptoms of Achilles tendonitis and treatments for Achilles tendonitis.
What is Achilles tendonitis?
Overuse of the Achilles tendon (also known as the calcaneal tendon) is actually quite common and will usually lead to inflammation, swelling and Achilles tendon pain at the back of the heel. Achilles tendonitis is the name given to this condition and results from the irritation and inflammation of the large Achilles tendon in the back of the ankle.
Achilles tendonitis can sometimes be confused with another common but more severe injury of the Achilles tendon known as Achilles tendinosis. While Achilles tendonitis refers only to the inflammation and swelling of the Achilles tendon, Achilles tendinosis is actually a result of degenerative, microscopic tears within the tendon.
Causes of Achilles tendonitis?
Achilles tendonitis is classified as an overuse injury and accounts for around 11% of all running injuries. The most common causes of Achilles tendonitis include:
- Increase in running activity, this could include the distance, speed or intensity.
- Not allowing enough recovery time between different activities.
- Often a change of footwear can be a cause of Achilles tendonitis.
- Weak or tight calf muscles.
- Regular activities which requires the Achilles tendon to stretch more than normal such as running up a hill.
- Overpronation or rolling in the feet when running.
Overpronation is the term given to the observation of feet that roll inwards excessively. While overpronation is extremely common it often is the cause of Achilles tendonitis.
Overpronation results in the lower leg being forced to rotate internally, placing a shearing force on the calf muscles.
Additionally, women that regularly wear high heels are also susceptible to developing Achilles tendon pain due to Achilles tendonitis. Overtime wearing high heels can shorten the tendon and calf muscles. The Achilles tendon can then undergo stress when jogging or walking for long periods in flat shoes. This occurs due to the Achilles tendon now stretching beyond its normal range.
What are the signs & symptoms of Achilles tendonitis?
Common symptoms of Achilles tendonitis include:
- Pain when walking or jogging
- Pain walking up or down stairs.
- Pain when placing weight on the heel.
Usually imagery including X-Ray and MRI may be used when diagnosing Achilles tendonitis.
Achilles tendonitis treatment?
Within the first 24-48 hrs of noticing Achilles tendon pain it is normally helpful to rest and ice the heel and ankle. The reason for this is to try and reduce the degree of swelling and inflammation in the Achilles tendon.
Achilles tendinitis is normally quite painful and disruptive. Hence along with analgesics for pain control your doctor will normally recommend that treatment from Achilles tendonitis includes anti-inflammatory medications or in severe cases he/she may even suggest a cortisone injection.
Some individuals will respond very well to anti-inflammatory medication or an injection with steroids. However these medications for many others will just not be an option and this may be for several reasons… including:
- Having already tried anti-inflammatory drugs and steroid injections with little to no benefit.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs and steroid injections might not be suitable due to age or a pre-existing medical condition.
- Cortisone injections are generally painful & seen as invasive by many people.
- Alternatively, some individuals may just prefer to try a natural treatment for relieving their Achilles tendon pain
Regardless of which method is chosen Achilles tendonitis treatment is best supported together with a strategy to protect and steadily build-up the strength of the Achilles tendon.
Such approaches may include:
- Adjusting and balancing your body mechanics
- Stretching your muscles
- Strengthening your tendon
- Using crouches,
- Taping or strapping the heel and ankle,
The OSMO Patch provides an Intelligent 100% Natural solution as Achilles tendonitis treatment
Regardless if you are looking for a natural treatment for Achilles Tendonitis or just a complementary treatment to expedite your recovery, the OSMO Patch now provides an Intelligent 100% Natural solution
The OSMO Patch is able to draw fluid from the body and reduce the swelling and associated pain in conditions such as Achilles tendonitis. In fact the OMSO Patch when used properly in combination with sufficient rest is the ideal choice to support the full recovery from Achilles tendon pain.
Simply apply the OSMO Patch directly over the area of pain just before going to bed; the OSMO Patch then goes to work removing fluid and stimulating blood flow continuously through the night while you sleep. When you wake up just remove the used patch and then simply discard.
It is truly that simple! >> See what people are saying after trying the OSMO Patch
The OSMO Patch together with proper rest now offers effective relief from Achilles tendon pain caused by Achilles tendonitis. By reducing swelling and pain they are able to support and expedite the natural recovery from tendonitis. What’s more the OSMO Patches are
- 100% natural
- Drug & Steroid Free
- Non-Invasive & Pain free… and
- Backed by our No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
So if you are ready for a natural & effective approach to relieving inflammation and pain caused by Achilles tendonitis then the OSMO Patch is the Answer!