- Adhere the OSMO Patch directly over the Joint Pain just before going to bed.
- It is important to ensure that the patch is making good contact with the skin.
- The OSMO Patch should be worn optimally for a duration of 6 to 8 hours.
How does the OSMO Patch work?
We are very often asked the question… ‘Exactly how does the OSMO Patch work?’
Well this is a great question! It is so pleasing for us to see how many people are now taking such an active approach to better understanding their treatment options in order to maximise their health outcome.
To best answer this question we have produced this short easy to follow 4-5 min video at the request of many of our customers. We hope that this video is helpful in allowing you to better understand the biological processes which allow the OSMO Patches to naturally remove fluid, reduce swelling and alleviate the associated pain.
A Visual Guide
A visual guide on how the OSMO Patch works.
- Shortly after the patch is adhered to the skin it will begin to emit far infrared heat.
- This far infrared heat moves as small energy waves, continuously activating the sympathetic nervous system directly under the patch until it is removed.
- The body now attempts to cool the area under the patch by moving fluid to the surface of the skin.
- The patch quickly absorbs this fluid, preventing any cooling effect taking place.
- This results in the continuous removal of fluid from the Joint Pain & surrounding tissue thanks to the power of osmosis.
- The OSMO patch is then simply removed and discarded in the morning after the 6 to 8 hours application period.
- Apply a new patch each consecutive night until the treatment is completed.
- Each application helps to gradually remove accumulated fluid from the Joint Pain aiding the body to naturally resolve the condition.
OSMO patch is used by thousands of people around the world to reduce inflammation and associated pain due to Bursitis, Baker’s Cyst and many other joint related ailments… all from the comfort of their own home.
For less than the cost of a visit to a specialist, there is little to lose except for your pain!
After watching the video you may also like to read some of the many fantastic testimonials that people have sent to us. Many of these individuals are people just like yourself who were also looking for a non-invasive and natural alternative, making the choice to experience the OSMO Patch for themselves. Click here to read what they have to say!
Real accounts by real people. Hear what they have to say!
I have used the Osmo Patch for hip bursitis and it worked wonderfully on both hips! Absolutely nothing else worked.
I’ve had knee problems for 3 decades and have had 4 surgeries due to an ACL Tear and numerous Meniscus tears. Due to these problems, I’ve had a chronic problem with a Baker’s Cist in back of my knee. I’ve been living with the Baker’s Cyst for years and the swelling that this Cyst caused […]
Dear Toky (customer care dept.) “Wow”, I cannot began to tell you how “Wonderful” IT IS to finally have relief From such a painful ordeal!! I have used the OSMO Patch just twice, perhaps because it ruptured, it didn’t take as long for continue treatment to be SOOOOO EFFECTIVE, I AM so thrilled!! Please give […]
I’ve had a Baker’s cyst behind my right knee, caused by a knee injury, for 4 years. It is excruciatingly painful. I received cortisone injections every 3 months to ease the pain, but to no avail. Luckily, I stumbled upon your OSMO patches online. I put one behind my knee and one on the front […]
Hello, I have used your patches for my baker’s cyst. I started a while back, stopped, and found the cyst increased in size. I have now been using it again for 1 week and the discomfort of it is considerably reduced. The patches give such good relief.
Dear Folks in Australia, I have just placed my third order with you for your OSMO Patches because they do work and I am so impressed with how they work. No one here at my end has ever seen anything like your patches and I love telling people about them. I suffer from a Bakers […]
I just send you an other order of patches, It helps me a lot especially to sleep because I am always in pain with my bakers’cyst so I do not want to run out of patches. Thank You
I used the patch for 3 days and I do a difference in the size of the cyst, how many days in a row can the patch be used? Any restrictions?