Ankle & Heel Bursitis Treatment
Are you suffering from inflammation, swelling or other painful symptoms of Heel Bursitis?
Is Heel or Ankle Bursitis pain affecting your work, sleep or lifestyle?
How would you like to discover a treatment which provides:
- Pain Free Relief
- A Natural Alternative
- Absolutely NO Drugs or Steroids
- A Non-Invasive solution, as well as...
- Backed by a ‘No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee’
Like most people suffering from swelling, inflammation & the associated pain you probably answered yes to at least one or more of the above questions. If so then it's time to discover the OSMO Patch!
Below you will learn how the OSMO Patch combination with proper rest can help you on a natural journey to become pain free and regain your quality of life.
Firstly, it is important to understand a bit more about this condition before we discover the treatment options
The OSMO Patch together with proper rest now offers an intelligent natural alternative for relieving the pain and inflammation associated with heel bursitis.
Continue reading below if you would like to learn more about heel bursitis and discover how the OSMO Patch may help you.
What is heel bursitis?
Heel bursitis is a common foot pain in athletes, and is often mistaken for Achilles tendinitis, although it can also occur together with Achilles tendinitis. Heel bursitis occurs when small cushions in the heel called bursas become inflamed and swell with fluid irritating surrounding tissue and pressing on nerves. Other names given to heel bursitis are
Causes of heel bursitis?
The following are some of the more common causes for heel bursitis:
- Overuse (common in runners and athletes)
- Running with the wrong footwear
- A sudden impact to the foot
- Repetitive stress
- Underlying inflammatory condition (such as osteoarthritis)
What are the signs & symptoms of heel bursitis?
The signs and symptoms of heel bursitis can include;
- Heel pain wearing particular footwear,
- Pain or discomfort in the heel when walking, jogging or running,
- Swelling or inflammation in the heel
Treatments for heel bursitis
Other than rest, once the diagnosis of heel bursitis (Achilles bursitis, Retrocalcaneal bursitis) has been confirmed then your treating doctor will either generally recommend one or more of the following;
- Pain killers
- Non steroid anti-inflammatory medication,
- A cortisone steroid injection,
- Surgery in extreme cases
Whilst the above may be beneficial for some people, others unfortunately will not be suitable for such heel bursitis treatments. This may be for several reasons such as;
- Having already tried these medications with little to no benefit or;
- Not being able to take these type of medications due to pre-existing medical conditions or,
- Alternatively some individuals may just prefer to avoid painful injections or strong medications and instead use a natural heel bursitis treatment.
The OSMO Patch now offers an Intelligent 100% Natural Alternative method to treat pain and inflammation in the heel!
The OSMO Patch has been developed to naturally draw fluid out of the body, allowing them to reduce swelling and associated pain in conditions such as heel bursitis (Achilles bursitis, Retrocalcaneal bursitis)
When you receive the OSMO Patch just simply stick one over the affected area before going to sleep. The patches will then go to work reducing the inflammation in your heel by removing fluid and stimulating blood flow continually all through the night while you are asleep. Then when you wake in the morning the used patch is just removed & simply discarded.
It is truly that simple! >> See what people are saying after trying the OSMO Patch
The OSMO Patch combined with proper rest now provides an effective alternative method to relieve inflammation and pain associated with heel bursitis in the foot. What’s more the OSMO Patch is;
- 100% natural
- Drug & Steroid Free
- Non-Invasive & Pain free… and,
- Backed by our No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
So if you are ready for a natural & effective approach to relieving inflammation and pain caused by heel bursitis then the OSMO Patch is the Answer!